5 of the top 10 worldwide security software companies are located in Ireland
The Interconnected Cyber Security Landscape in Ireland comprises Cyber Security Supported Agencies, Government, Academia, Industry, Research and State Agencies including IDA Ireland, Enterprise Ireland and SFI.
- Established to support cross sectoral R&D in the Cyber Security domain
- Leveraging major CSI (cyber skills initiative) undertaken by Irish State
- Provides industry with a platform to network and connect
- Represents the cyber industry for government liaison
- Maximises ability to leverage European funding using a formalised cluster
- Hosted by Cork Institute of Technology, with dedicated Cluster Manager
Irish IT specialists are best educated in EU; 82% have third level qualifications (EU average is 62%)
- 5,000 additional people trained in cyber security skills
- Helping 4,000 companies to address the cyber security skills gap
- Industry-driven modules in Network security, Cloud security, Application security, BCM, Penetration testing and Malware
- Cyber security Bachelors and Masters Degrees
- 4 undergraduate degree courses in cyber security
- 16 postgraduate degree courses with modules in cyber security
- 8 postgraduate degree courses in cyber security
Find out more about the Cyber Security Ecosystem in Ireland
You'll find us responsive to your needs, proactive, professional and willing to go the extra mile.
We have 28 Offices worldwide helping support companies expand their operations in Ireland.