Here are links to external sites you may find of interest. This is not an exhaustive list and will be added to over time.
IDA Ireland is not responsible for the content of these sites.
- Meet in Ireland
The Meet in Ireland website is the official gateway to Ireland for businesses and organisations interested in Ireland as a destination for association conferences, meetings, incentives and corporate events.
Irish Institutes of Technology:
- Institute of Technology, Athlone
- Institute of Technology, Dublin
- Institute of Technology, Galway-Mayo
- Institute of Technology, Limerick
- Institute of Technology, Letterkenny
- Institute of Technology, Tralee
- Institute of Technology, Waterford
- Institute of Technology, Blanchardstown
- Institute of Technology, Carlow
- Institute of Technology, Cork
- Institute of Technology Cork - Electronic Engineering
- Institute of Technology, Dundalk
- Institute of Technology, Sligo
- Institute of Technology, Tallaght
- Skillnets – Enterprise-led training networks - Skillnets supports and works with businesses in Ireland to address their current and future skills needs. It enables subsidised training in a wide range of areas for private sector employees through industry and regional training networks. Free training is also provided to eligible unemployed people. Skillnets is funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills.
- Finuas – Growing Skills for International Financial Services - Finuas supports specialised training for businesses in the international financial services (IFS) sector in Ireland. Free training is also provided to eligible unemployed people. The main areas of training are in banking/asset financing, corporate treasury, investment management, aviation finance, securitisation, reinsurance and related professional services. Finuas is managed by Skillnets on behalf of the Department of Education and Skills.
- Education Ireland website
- Springboard - The Springboard initiative in higher education offers free, part-time courses at certificate, degree and masters level, leading to qualifications that are in demand among employers. The majority of courses are one-year or less in duration, and Springboard is open to jobseekers who have a previous history of employment and believe that a focused, high-quality qualification is the key to getting back to work.
- International School of Dublin
- Euraxess - web resource for business detailing R&D funding opportunities and jobs
Government and State Agencies
Local Enterprise Boards