Moving Ireland Forward – Unique Business Conference brings country's top executives together
April 18th & 19th.
Business leaders from Ireland’s top companies will meet at the Aviva Stadium in April to discuss how innovative practices can boost the economy and increase jobs.
“Now, more than ever, business leaders are talking to each other about how – by adopting new approaches to what we do – they can really make a difference and by making a difference, this in turn leads to growth and growth leads to jobs,” said ICBE Chief Executive Pat O’Connor.
Said Mr O’Connor: “Our whole ethos is about sharing knowledge and best practice and this conference is an opportunity for many of our members to listen to leaders in their chosen fields.
“We have pulled together a really superb list of speakers for the plenary sessions and for our various workshops. “Our members are responding to the challenges they face in a variety of different innovative and transforming ways and the companies we work with at ICBE are at the forefront of that.”
This two day event will be highly interactive consisting of over 30 speakers and 12 workshops, and there will be plenty of opportunities to network over the two days.
- Barry O'Leary, CEO IDA Ireland
- Bob Savage, VP and Managing Director, EMC Ireland
- Dermot O Connell, General Manager, DELL
- Dermot Honan, EMEA Innovation & Research Manager, Intel
- Jim Kelly, Innovation Portfolio , Citi Innovation Lab
- Peter O’Neil, Managing Director, IBM Ireland
- Lousie Phelan, Vice President Customer Solutions, Paypal.
- Operational Excellence / Lean
- Innovation Excellence
- Human Resource Management
- Learning, Education & Development